Youth Employment


Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 18:31 Hits: 16469

Working Certificate

Students under the age of 16 desiring a work certificate need to go to the Guidance Office to obtain an application. Applications are also available on-line at the link below. If a student fails to meet a satisfactory level of academic performance after the issuance of the working papers, the principal reserves the right to revoke the certificate (RSA276-A:5)