Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 18:30 Hits: 17722
Contact InformationPhone: 603-926-8769
Information for Prospective Students
For those students wishing to enroll at Winnacunnet High School, we have provided the information below about registration requirements and procedures. Students must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enroll. All appointments for registration will last approximately one hour. Registration appointments can be made by contacting Karen Jones in the Guidance Department at 603-926-8769.
All students wishing to enroll at Winnacunnet High School are required to provide the following documentation*:
- Proof of residency within the four towns of the Winnacunnet district (Hampton, Hampton Falls, North Hampton, or Seabrook). This documentation can be in the form of a lease or purchase and sales agreement.
- Immunization record
- Proof of guardianship if person enrolling the student is not a biological parent.
It is recommended that all students wishing to enroll at Winnacunnet High School have the following information:
- Unofficial transcript from most recent school attended
- Current schedule of courses from previous school
- Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan, if applicable
- Copies of joint custody agreements, if applicable
*Please do not let these documentation requirements and recommendations prevent you from registering at Winnacunnet High School. Please see our McKinney-Vento Act page for the rights of students experiencing homelessness or transitional housing.
- A prospective student's year of graduation (YOG) status will be determined after a review of credits from their previous school coursework.