Technology Plan Development
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 10:09 Hits: 3568
Technology Plan Development Plan
The Winnacunnet Technology Steering Committee will adhere to the following mission statement in developing, and implementing Winnacunnet's 2013-2016 Technology Plan.
Winnacunnet Technology Mission Statement
The WHS technology committee supports the school's mission and outcomes. We believe that infusing technology into the classroom will enhance learning quality, improve student problem solving, and promote independence and collaboration as students and teachers approach the learning process. WHS will use technology to encourage and empower students and teachers to reach their highest potential.
- To provide secure global access to information
- To support the evolving curricular needs of all learners
- To promote communication to the administration, faculty and staff through a school-wide intranet
- To provide a technological environment that encourage critical thinking and fosters creativity
- To provide a variety of mediums for using and communicating artistic, visual and technological expression
- To provide efficient data management systems to inform on-going decision making
- To provide technological skills and proficiencies necessary for lifelong learning
- To infuse ethical standards in all technological interactions toward the developments of responsible "cybercitizens"
- 2008-2012 Technology Plan
- 2013-2016 Plan - input
- Sign up for email updates
- Contribute your ideas to the Forum
- Student, Parent, and School Staff Surveys