Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 October 2016 08:54 Hits: 21049
ResourcesAcceptable Use Policy (AUP) WHS Technology Plan
Software at School
- Google Apps – Students have access to their own Winnacunnet Google Apps account. This includes Email, Docs, Drive, Calendar, and Sites. Students are introduced to Google Apps in Freshman Seminar.
- MS Office Programs include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and Outlook. There is a class that teaches the use of these programs – MS Office.
- Adobe CS6 – PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver are available in the business wing, the tech building and select machines in the library. Classes that use these titles include: Advanced Publishing (Yearbook), Advanced Journalism (Winnachronicle), Desktop Publishing, Graphic Design I & II, and XHTML I & II.
- AutoCad Inventor, MultiSim, JCreator, and Visual Studio are used in the Technology Education Department in Project Lead the Way (PLTW) courses and Architectural Design I. These programs are available on the computers in the Tech Building.
- Curriculum specific software is also available.