Business Department News
Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 August 2016 14:47 Hits: 9737
News You Can Use
All of the curriculum in the Business, Computer and Career Department are standards based. Below are links to some of the resources used when we write or update curriculum.
- NBEA - National Business Education Standards
- NH DOE ICT Literacy
- NH DOE ICT PowerPoint
- NH DOE ICT Technical Advisory#2
The NH Department of Education is requiring all high school students, starting with the class of 2009, to create a digital portfolio highlighting their work in high school. We have started to address this new requirement by having all students in Desktop Publishing, HTML I, HTML II, and Advanced Publications create a digital portfolio as part of their final project. More info to come...
Below is a list of the software applications that the Business, Computer and Career Department will be using this year. Students are not required to purchase any software.
- Microsoft Office Class - MS Office 2010
- HTML & Web Page Design I & II - MS NotePad & Adobe DreamWeaver CS6, and Web based validators
- Desktop Publishing - Adobe InDesign CS6 and Photoshop CS6
- Yearbook - Adobe CS6 Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat