Warrior Trading Post
Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 October 2015 16:15 Hits: 1142
What's New at the Warrior Trading Post
Please go to our Warrior Trading Post site to see more...
- Orange wristbands (WINNACUNNET - ONE FAMILY) to support Mr. Steven's and his family with his wife's battle with Leukemia - $2
- Gray/Pink Breast Cancer Awareness T-Shirts - $10
- Red WINNACUNNET T-Shirts - $10
- Blue WINNACUNNET T-Shirts - $10
- Blue Hoodies - $30
- Sweatpants - $30
- Long Sleeve T-Shirts - $15
- Cinch Bags
- Warrior Pinnies - $20
- Alumni Crewneck Sweatshirts - $30
STICKERS - WOW - Have we got stickers!!!
- Class of 2016
- Class of 2017
- Class of 2018
- Class of 2019
- All Fall Sports
- Winter & Spring Sports are on the way!
- Club stickers by request - stop in!
Don't forget to check out our Thrift Rack!
Proceeds from old uniforms are split with the WHS Nurses Fund - to benefit students in need.
- Old Basketball Jerseys - $5
- Old Basketball Shorts - $2
- Old Hockey Jerseys - $15
Business, Computers & Careers Department
Last Updated on Monday, 31 October 2016 11:07 Hits: 20371
Welcome to the Business Department
21st Century Core Values & BeliefsThe mission of the department is to inspire, promote, empower, and facilitate the following in students:
- a quest for knowledge for and about business
- open-minded, individual thinkers and risk takers who can demonstrate professionalism
- the ability to meet professional standards and incorporate technology into everyday applications
- preparation for the various roles students will play as economically literate citizens and life-long learners
- Communicate verbally by clearly articulating ideas and disseminating information through a variety of methods
- Integrate business concepts & skills with other academic knowledge
- Apply technology to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate situations at home, school and work
- Practice skills to become an informed citizen, wise consumer, and a producer of goods and services
- Effectively manage personal finances
- Know themselves through self-assessment of interests, values, aptitudes, and personality
- Recognize and use available resources when faced with change and/or challenge
- Know how to use employment resources
- Make appropriate choices based on experiential learning
- Appreciate the fact that learning is life-long
- Understand the significance of thinking critically and creatively when problem solving
WHS Graduation Outcome Performance Expectations Assessed:
- Demonstrate the skills to work independently
- Create career and education plans based on individual interests, skills, aptitudes, and values
- Present information or ideas using visual, artistic and/or technological mediums
- Observe critically
Helpful Business Tools
Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 January 2012 11:39 Hits: 5961
Exciting Business Classes being offered! Did you know that Business and Accounting are the most popular college majors? Is that something you are interested in? Will you be prepared for college? Will you be prepared for a great career? Ask a business teacher today!
Check out these links:
- Accounting I - BUS301
- Accounting II - BUS302
- Accounting III - BUS303
- Business Law - BUS221
- International Business - BUS220
- Introduction to Business - BUS101
- Student Council
Mrs. Arsenault's Bio
I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Merrimack College, a Master's Degree in Business Education from New Hampshire College, and post-graduate credits in Education from University of New England.
Prior to teaching, I worked as an Accountant for KGR, Inc. in Lawrence, Massachusetts. During a brief absence from the office, I worked as a substitute teacher. In that short time, I realized that teaching was what I always wanted to do. That is when I returned to school and got a degree in Business Education. The rest is history! I love being a teacher! Being able to teach students to be prepared for college and for a career that I enjoyed for many years is an extremely rewarding way to spend my days. Thanks to all of my students for the opportunity.
Business Department News
Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 August 2016 14:47 Hits: 9738
News You Can Use
All of the curriculum in the Business, Computer and Career Department are standards based. Below are links to some of the resources used when we write or update curriculum.
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 July 2011 13:27 Hits: 6046
I graduated from Bucknell University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Management. Upon graduation I worked for the largest food company in the world, Nestle Foods, in Sales and Sales Management. After receiving my Master's of Science in Business Education from Southern New Hampshire University, I joined the staff at Winnacunnet High School. My New Hampshire certifications are in Business Education and Computer Education.
- Sport Management
- Career Planning
- Microsoft Office